WordPress plugin “Useful Banner Manager”

There are many WordPress blogs which have or need to have banners on them. So a banner manager plugin is very useful for those blogs. This plugin is created for it. The plugin helps to manage the banners over the WordPress blog. It is very easy to use. Try it and be assured.

Administration Interface

P.S.
Wishing you to earn much money by banners advertising. :)

Download the plugin

To have the statistics of the impressions and the clicks of the banners, get the premium version only for $9.99. To get the premium version of the plugin, just contact by the contact from.

If you find this plugin useful to you, please consider making a small donation to help contribute to further development. Thanks for your kind support!
Donate

• Share/Bookmark
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (2 votes, average: 3.50 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

24 Responses to “WordPress plugin “Useful Banner Manager””

1. wifi says:

sound interesting..
    do you have any screen shot about how banners appears ini home page?

2. Daniel Hauca says:

wifi, it will show how you’ll add it. I think it will be better to download and try! :)

Thank you.

3. wifi says:

haha.. you wanna keep my curiosity..
    ok, ill try to download it
    thx

4. Hello, I downloaded the useful banner manager plug-in. I uploaded the image and filled in the form,but am not seeing the banner ad appear. How do I pick where it goes? Thanks, Rebecca

5. Daniel Hauca says:

Rebecca, please read this: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/useful-banner-manager/installation/. I think you will understand how to use the plugin. If not, write me and I will try to explain it in more details.

Thank you.

6. Elvira says:

Hello! Plugin is great. Is it possible to place banners in one row (like social networking buttons on your site)?

7. Daniel Hauca says:

Hello Elvira

Unfortunately, you have to do it manually using css in this version. I’ll include a feature to do it from the options page of the plugin in the new version.

Thank you.

8. Joachim says:

The plugin looks good to me, but does it have a statistic (impressions and clicks)?

Best regards
    Joahcim

9. Daniel Hauca says:

Joachim, the premium version of the plugin has that feature. You can read about it in this page, just bellow the “Download the plugin” link.

10. Droid says:

hi Ruben,
    can we have more banner, so it can be rotated?

11. Daniel Hauca says:

Droid, you can have how many banner you want. And, unfortunately, the banners doesn’t rotate.

12. Droid says:

ahh.. that’s not good for me. I hope you will considere to make it rotate :)
    bdw, thanks any way for this banner plugin. you are the best!

13. zoltan says:

Good stuff, man ! Yes, the rotation would be really useful. Just starting up a site and I’ll definitely go for this solution once I need to place my banners.
    Simple and efficient solution.

14. Tim says:

On adding a and banner to the page. You short example you show 2,6 as banner IDs. If it doesn’t rotate, then what is the purpose of having multiple banner IDs? Maybe I’m not understanding what they mean by rotate?

15. Tim says:

Where is is professional version for banners you talk about?

16. Daniel Hauca says:

Tim,

If you write for example 2,6 banner IDs, it will be randomly shown either the banner which ID is 2 or the banner which ID is 6.

And sorry, but I didn’t understand what this was mean: “Where is is professional version for banners you talk about?”?

Thank you.

17. Reggie says:

Hi regarding the count parameter…what exactly does this do?

18. Daniel Hauca says:

Reggie, I didn’t understand what you mean. Please explain me more.

Thanks.

19. Uche says:

The banners do rotate.

We’re using this on our site as a simple ads solution. I used to use OpenX before but needed something very basic that non-technical users could administer and this is a perfect solution. Wigetised ads and template ads rotate randomly.

I think by “rotate” the author think you mean do they change while viewing which, of course, no ad solution does. Or maybe he thinks you mean do they move in an animated fashion. Check out http://www.pappzd.com where all non-Adsense ads are delivered by this useful plugin.

Well done to the author

20. kkri says:

No way to have a shortcode of it? How to insert it within posts and pages?

21. Simon says:

Yes please. Shortcode would be great!

22. Daniel Hauca says:

kkri and Simon, to show the banners in a post or a page, add [useful_banner_manager banners=2,6 count=1] (where the numbers 2 and 6 (banners=2,6) are the IDs of the banners which would be shown, the number 1 (count=1) is the count of the banners which would be shown) into the post or the page.

23. Rune says:

Hello,

I have the premium version and i can not get the php code for viewing banners in header or footer to work, i am using the code i found here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/useful-banner-manager/installation/

I have only one banner with ID: 1 so i am using this numbering at the end of code: (“1″,1)

I have tested code all over my site now.

Thanks
    Rune

24. Daniel Hauca says:

Rune,

If you use the premium version of the plugin you have to write this code:

< ?php if(function_exists("ubm_premium_banners")){ ubm_premium_banners("2,6",1); } ?>

Thank you.